A 22-year-old woman has died two months after making a post about death on Facebook.
Sandra Chinenye Obioha Ihekwereme wrote on Facebook on April 4:
“If I die in this lockdown no need for autopsy. Na yam and red oil and garri with salt kill me.”
Nigerian lady dies two months after posting:-
“if I die during Lockdown no need for autopsy”
Sadly, Sandra passed on on June 12. Her obituary says she died “after a brief illness”.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Restaurant Management Trainee Program at Sundry Foods Limited – 9 Openings
- Job Vacancies at Joemarine Nautical Company Nigeria Limited – 20 Openings
- World Bank Group Job Recruitment for Graduates
- Dangote Group Recruitment 2021 For Graduates in Nigeria
- Career Opportunities at International Breweries Plc
- Massive Recruitment at the Society for Family Health
- Kaduna State Ministry of Health Recruitment 2021