University of Calabar Sacks Head of Department For Collecting Dues From Students
TERMINATION OF APPOINTMENT
The current Head of Department of Tourism Studies in the University of Calabar, Dr Eja Iwara Eja has been relieved of his appointment.
A letter signed and released by the Registrar, Mr. Gabriel.O. Egbe disclosed that the ousted head of department flouted Senate’s directive by unilaterally charging and collecting departmental dues above the approved rate of two thousand naira (N2000.00) and has been habitually collecting unapproved charges from students.
According to the release, the termination of appointment of the Tourism Head takes effect from March 18, 2021 and he is expected to handover all property (ies) of the institution at his disposal to the Dean of the Faculty of Social Sciences before vacating his seat.
- Graduate Management Trainee Recruitment at Food Concepts Plc
- Latest Job Recruitment at Hilton Worldwide
- Latest Recruitment at APIN Public Health Initiatives Limited
- Job Employment Opportunities at the African Union
- New Job Recruitment at Padua Petroleum Nigeria Limited (PPNL)
- Latest Jobs in Nigeria in an Oil and Gas Company
- Job Recruitment at the United Bank for Africa Plc