Thirty-four new cases of coronavirus have been reported in Nigeria, bring the total number of confirmed infections in the country to 407.
The Nigeria Centre for Disease Control announced this on its Twitter handle on Wednesday.
The NCDC also said deaths from coronavirus-related cases have increased to 12.
It tweeted, “Thirty-four new cases of #COVID19 have been reported as follows: 18 in Lagos, 12 in Kano, two in Katsina, one in Delta, one in Niger.
“As of 11:20 pm on the 15th of April, there are 407 confirmed cases of #COVID-19 reported in Nigeria. 128 have been discharged with 12 deaths.
“Number of states with confirmed cases of #COVID-19: 19 + FCT. Currently, Lagos has 232 cases, FCT- 58, Osun- 20, Kano- 16, Edo- 15, Oyo- 11, Ogun- nine, Katsina- seven, Bauchi- six, Kaduna- six, Akwa Ibom- six, Kwara- four, Delta- four, Ondo- three, Enugu- two, Ekiti- two, Rivers -two,
Niger- two, Benue- one, and Anambra- one.”
- Ending Soon : Federal Ministry of Environment Job Recruitment 2021
- Massive Recruitment at The World Health Organization
- Nigerian Navy Reference Hospitals Housemanship / Internship Programme 2020 / 2021
- Recent Job Vacancies in a Reputable Manufacturing Company
- Sterling Bank Plc Job Recruitment 2021
- Current Employment Opportunities at Konga Nigeria
- Graduate Interns in a Major Oil Servicing Company