14 facts to know about relationships
After several research, Weetalknaija Zone gathered 14 facts that we all have to know about relationships.
1. Sleeping alone is better than sharing your BED with someone who shares a BED with someone else when you are not around.
2. Cheating does not mean you have to kiss, meet or have sex with a third party. Once you find yourself deleting texts and e-mails so that your partner will not see them, you are already there.
3. If a man is crazy about you, pray he does not get well, if he is getting well, know that another woman is giving him some tablets.
4. First love may not die, but true love can bury it.
5. If you still believe “LOVE IS BLIND” then I know for sure MARRIAGE WILL OPEN IT FOR YOU.
6. A woman’s beautiful face attracts a flirt; A woman’s beautiful heart attracts a lover; A woman’s beautiful character attracts a man.
7. Never you fall in love because you are lonely, fall in love because you are ready.
8. A blessed water is better than a cursed fried rice. A Godly poor man is far much better than an angry rich man in marriage.
9. I will rather have you stay in your fathers house that you are sure of, than pack into a man’s house you are not sure of.
10. Most men base their capacity of manhood and their abilities to fertilize ovaries and produce children. Any man can impregnate a woman. The real deal is HOW MANY MEN CAN BE THE FATHER TO THEIR CHILDREN, not promoters of ABORTION?
11. HOLY Wives do not just speak in tongues, they MANAGE their homes, make SUPER meals, raise GODLY kids, and finally they
bring out the KING in their man.
12. When you tend to your garden diligently you will be the one to reap the fruit of the vine thereof.
13. You can say “sorry” a million times, say “I love you” as much as you want, say whatever you want, but if you are not going to prove that the things you say are true, then do not say anything at all. Because if you cannot show it, your words do not mean a thing.
14. Never you lie in order to satisfy somebody for a moment, because the pain that you cause them in the future can last them for a lifetime.
- Recent Vacancies at Glyde Lubricants Limited
- Employment Opportunities in a Leading Real Estate and Construction Company
- Latest Recruitment in a Top Class Private Hospital
- Current Vacancies at Prime Montessori School
- Job Vacancies at Wandel International Nigeria Limited
- Senior Associate – Capital Markets Accounting Advisory at PricewaterhouseCooper
- Career Opportunities at FHON Consulting