“18 deaths have been confirmed from the collapse of a constructing on No. 63 Massey Street, Ita Faaji space of Lagos Island, Nigeria”
The newest Development now’s that 50 different individuals had been pulled out of the rubble alive as of the time of Making this report.
“But the painful factor now’s that, about 90 people are nonetheless uncounted for.”
This useless collapse that has claimed many lives and harm households is absolutely worrisome.
SAY YOUR MIND! JOIN THE DISCUSSION
USE THE COMMENT BOX TO SAY NO TO SUBSTANDARD HOUSES IN NIGERIA
- #EndSARS: JUST IN! Niger Delta Militant Endorses Protest, Vow To Resume Attack If…
- BREAKING!! Lagos Govt Declares 24-Hour Curfew Over #Endsars Protest
- BREAKING!! #EndSARS: Soldiers and Police Take Over Communities Near Abuja Airport
- #ENDSARS: Resign Now, Protesting Youths In Ondo Tell Buhari
- #EndSARS: Nigerian Youths Have Spoken, But We Need Time — Buhari