“18 deaths have been confirmed from the collapse of a constructing on No. 63 Massey Street, Ita Faaji space of Lagos Island, Nigeria”
The newest Development now’s that 50 different individuals had been pulled out of the rubble alive as of the time of Making this report.
“But the painful factor now’s that, about 90 people are nonetheless uncounted for.”
This useless collapse that has claimed many lives and harm households is absolutely worrisome.
SAY YOUR MIND! JOIN THE DISCUSSION
USE THE COMMENT BOX TO SAY NO TO SUBSTANDARD HOUSES IN NIGERIA
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021