2019 ELECTION: FULANI GROUP DENIES ENDORSING BUHARI
A Fulani group, Gan Allah Fulani Development Association of Nigeria, has distanced itself from what it described as ‘dangerously selfish and unilateral endorsement’ of President Muhammadu Buhari as its candidate throughout the forthcoming presidential election.
Reacting to the alleged endorsement of PMB in 2019 by some pastoralists, the National Secretary-General of the affiliation, Ibrahim Abdullahi, in a press release issued in Kaduna, said the present endorsement of a candidate by a gaggle of pastoralists may if allowed unchallenged, pitch the innocent, maligned and neglected pastoralists in opposition to totally different Nigerians.
The group well-known that the endorsement would create additional hardship on pastoralists in states dominated by totally different political occasions.
The National Secretary General often called on candidates from totally different political occasions and totally different Nigerians to disregard the ‘so-called’ endorsement by some selfish people who do not care regardless of happens to their members as long as they will fulfill their pecuniary pursuits.
He added, “The affiliation held an emergency meeting to debate wide-ranging factors affecting pastoralists all through the nation with a view to proffering reply and method forward.
“The meeting observed that recently, some pastoralists associations have enmeshed themselves and their members into partial politics, a spot which may extra escalate their already degenerating relationships with totally different segments of the society.
“The meeting, subsequently, condemned these pronouncements made with none session and or consensus by the generality of the pastoralists all through the nation.
“We call on pastoralists to vote for any candidate who has a programme that will alleviate their suffering irrespective of party, tribe or religion.”
The group disclosed that the affiliation has concluded plans to embark on ‘ruga to ruga’ or hamlet to hamlet consultations all through the nation to sensitise pastoralists on how biggest to methodology the approaching regular elections throughout the nation.
It often called on candidates from totally different political occasions to be completely happy and highlight their polices and programmes as they affect the welfare and well-being of Nigerian pastoralists.
It urged standard leaders who shouldn’t partisan to call leaders of these associations to order to ensure and keep a harmonious ambiance sooner than, all through and after the elections.
- Current Job Recruitment for Bank Tellers in a Top Leading Mortgage Bank in Lagos
- Academic / Non-Academic Staff Recruitment at Admiralty University of Nigeria 2020
- Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2020 at Multipro Consumer Product Limited (Tolaram Group)
- Current Job Vacancies at Medexia Limited 2020
- Massive Recruitment at Fortune Marine & Energy Services Limited
Subscribe to Wee Talk Naija via Email
From Wee Talk Naija
The views expressed in this article are the writer’s, they do not reflect the views of Wee Talk Naija. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]
VIDEO OF THE MONTH: CORONA PALAVAR
MUST WATCH: AKPAN & ODUMA
- HAPPENING NOW!! Calabar Popular Market Currently On Heavy Fire
- EXPOSED!! $1.3m United States Mansion Purchased By Ex-Oyo Governor, Ajimobi, In 2016 Uncovered
- BREAKING!! Hushpuppi To Face 20-Year Jail Term In US (Read Full Details)
- More Revelations: How Hushpuppi Scam Premier League Club Of $124 Million
- BREAKING!! PDP Appoints Wike As Chairman Of Edo Gov’ship Election Campaign
See more posts about
Share this post with your Friends on