2019 elections : US decries vote buying, voters intimidation
The United States authorities says it’s upset by the dimensions of irregularities within the Nigerian 2019 normal elections.
The U.S. authorities stated from the reviews it garnered from observers teams; voter intimidation, vote shopping for, interference by safety forces, and violence marred the electoral course of in components of the nation.
It stated this in a statement despatched to Premium Times on Thursday.
It, nevertheless, urged stakeholders and safety companies to make sure a free, truthful, credible, clear, and peaceable election course of forward of the Saturday supplementary governorship election and in future elections.
The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) on March 12 introduced supplementary governorship elections in states the place it declared the polls inconclusive.
The states embrace Adamawa, Bauchi, Benue, Kano, Plateau, and Sokoto. But the supplementary governorship polls will maintain in solely 5 states on Saturday as a result of judicial interventions.
Also within the statement, the united statesgovernment prolonged its condolences to the households of those that misplaced their lives through the election course of, including that it might proceed to assist the nationwide democratic course of.
– Premium Times
JOBS RECOMMENDED 4 YOU
- Federal Ministry of Water Resources 2020 Job Recruitment (3 Positions)
- DSS Recruitment Application Form 2020 is Out
- Nigeria Air Force 2020/2021 Massive Recruitment for Airmen/Airwomen form (BMTC 2020) is out
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment form 2020
- United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) 2020 Job Recruitment –3 Positions
- Massive Recruitment at Fortune Marine & Energy Services Limited
- Massive Recruitment at Oyo state civil service commission
- 2020 Massive Recruitment at The American University of Nigeria
- Ongoing Jobs Recruitment in a Reputable Plastic Manufacturing Company in Lagos
Subscribe to Wee Talk Naija via Email
From Wee Talk Naija
The views expressed in this article are the writer’s, they do not reflect the views of Wee Talk Naija. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]
VIDEO OF THE MONTH: CORONA PALAVAR
MUST WATCH: AKPAN & ODUMA
- NDDC Fight: Nothing Should Happen To Our Daughter — Wike Sends Strong Warning To Akpabio
- American Court Denies Hushpuppi Bail, To Remain In Prison
- BREAKING: Police Seize Magu’s Official Bulletproof Vehicles, Seal Office
- We Are Not Safe – Nigerians Reacts As 602 Ex-Boko Haram Members Are Set To Be Freed By FG
- C-River School Of Nursing Sciences Graduates Will Now Participate In NYSC — Govt
See more posts about
Share this post with your Friends on