2019 Polls: ‘You have the server, you must produce it’ – Obi tells INEC.
Atiku Abubakar’s running mate in the February 23 presidential election Peter Obi says the Peoples Democratic Party will compel the Independent National Electoral Commission to produce the results of the 2019 polls from its server at the Election Petitions Tribunal.
INEC has since denied it had no server where the results of the polls were uploaded.
Atiku and his party are challenging President Muhammadu Buhari’s victory in the election.
But Obi on Monday said they would emerge victorious at the tribunal, saying the real results of the polls were in INEC’s server.
The former Anambra State governor, who spoke in Atani, Ogbaru Local Government Area of the state, insisted his party won the election.
He said, “INEC must provide the server they used for the election because they know they used the server for the election and must provide it.”
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Ayade’s Aide, Ogodo Sends Condolence Message To Mrs Ogbene Over Husband’s Death
- JUST IN!! PDP Crisis Continues In Cross River As NWC Postponed Congress
- BREAKING!! Aisha Buhari Seriously Sick, Secretly Flown To Saudi Arabia For Treatment
- JUST IN!! Attorney-General of The Federation Orders IG of Police To Provide Security For 17 Edo Lawmakers
- Omini Warns INEC Chairman Mammud, We Will Not Allow Buhari, Oshiomhle To Rig Edo Elections
Share this post with your Friends on