APC CAMPAIGN PETITIONS IGP, DSS, WANTS PDP HIERARCHY INVESTIGATED OVER ILLEGAL ACCESS TO INEC’S SERVER
Monday, March 25, 2019
- The Inspector-General of Police,
Police Force Headquarters,
Louis Edet House,
- The Director-General,
Department of State Services,
PETITION TO INVITE, INTERROGATE AND INVESTIGATE THE PDP LEADERSHIP OVER ITS ADMITTANCE OF ILLEGAL ACCESS TO INEC’S SERVER
- It can be recalled that an Electoral (Amendment) Bill containing the availability for digital transmission of outcomes to INEC’s central laptop system (in any other case referred to as “server”) was despatched to President Muhammadu Buhari by the National Assembly for assent late within the year 2018.
Despite the shortness of time earlier than the Presidential/National Assembly Elections, and the dearth of time to first simulate the method to make sure its effectiveness in a rustic like ours with issues of efficient networks in lots of rural areas and fixed failure of technological gadgets, along with its violation of the time-frame of such legal guidelines as supplied for in regional and continental Protocols by way of the size of time required for the passage of such legal guidelines earlier than any main election, the management of the Peoples Democratic Party was hell-bent that the President ought to signal the Bill into regulation. That was the primary indication that the principle opposition was as much as one thing sinister concerning the digital transmission of the outcomes.
Upon the last-minute postponement of the February 16, 2019 Presidential/National Assembly Elections, the nation was shocked to see already ready presidential elections outcomes floating round within the cyber house simply lower than 24 hours after the postponed election was initially billed to carry! The faux outcomes had particulars of the scores of the candidates of the main events. Of course, the faux outcomes gave victory to the candidate of the PDP, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, even when elections didn’t maintain.
The solely conclusion one can draw from the above is that the PDP had ready these outcomes which have been to be smuggled into the INEC Server. However, the sudden postponement of the election scuttled that evil plan, however it was too late to restrain the release of the faux outcomes.
- The correct elections have been held on February 23, 2019 and President Muhammadu Buhari declared the winner. Despite the approval of the elections as credible by almost all native and worldwide observers (besides some few recognized PDP acolytes masquerading as native observers), the PDP cried foul and made a surprising declare: it claimed that from purported outcomes it obtained from INEC’s server, it has so-called proof that its candidate received the election by about 1.6million votes!
Shockingly and coincidentally, this margin was about the identical margin by which it additionally purportedly “won” by the faux outcomes launched simply hours after the postponement of the February 16, 2019 Presidential/National Assembly Elections.
As if this costly joke was not sufficient, the PDP and its Presidential Candidate, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, have gone forward to file an Election Petition in opposition to the clear victory of President Muhammadu Buhari and have repeated the identical outlandish declare of getting access to INEC’s server which exhibits that they’ve some purported outcomes at their disposal giving “victory” to Alhaji Atiku Abubakar.
Sirs, we want you to notice that INEC’s server is the again finish of digital data of INEC. This just isn’t INEC’s web site however its server! Although, the purported outcomes have been conclusively proven by public engagements to be false and even ridiculous, particularly as the whole variety of accredited voters is precisely equal to the purported votes of the APC and PDP candidates, this legal declare of the PDP has revealed just a few issues:
(a) It is now clear that some criminally-minded PDP operatives have entry to the INEC server to have the ability to smuggle in faux outcomes into that server.
(b) The solely means by which they may have entry to the INEC server is by the legal hacking of the server or by means of the legal conspiracy of some INEC officers.
The APC Presidential Campaign Council hereby prays that the Inspector-General of Police and the Director-General of the Department of State Services use your good workplaces to analyze the hacking of and/or unlawful tampering with the INEC server by the PDP. The management of the PDP have to be invited, interrogated and investigated and people recognized as perpetrators have to be arrested and prosecuted.
Opposition is wholesome in a democracy however it isn’t a license for criminality and illegality. A rustic ruled by legal guidelines can’t be blackmailed or cowed into indolence by the perceived underdog standing of the opposition in order to condone such a blatant legal declare by the PDP of getting unlawful entry to INEC’s server.
We belief you’ll act with alacrity.
FESTUS KEYAMO, SAN, FCIArb (UK)
Director, Strategic Communications,
APC Presidential Campaign Council,
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021