2020 budget: Buhari’s speech uninspiring, flop – Fani-Kayode
Former Minister of Aviation, Femi Fani-Kayode, has reacted to the presentation of the 2020 Appropriation Bill to a joint session of the National Assembly on Tuesday by President Muhammadu Buhari.
The President presented N10.7trillion for the year 2020 budget estimates.
Buhari, who arrived the National Assembly chambers at about 2 p.m., presented the budget to lawmakers of both chambers under atmosphere free of rancour, unlike last year.
Reacting, Fani-Kayode, on his Twitter page described Buhari’s speech as a ‘flop’
The former minister added that the budget presented by Buhari is “shallow, inexplicable, confusing and uninspiring.”
Fani-Kayode wrote: “The budget speech was a flop and the budget itself is shallow, inexplicable, confusing and uninspiring.
“May God deliver Nigeria from Buhari and his party, APC.”
- 2020 Massive Recruitment at Ekiti State College of Agriculture and Technology
- Vacancy for Personal Assistant at Empire Trust Microfinance Bank
- Ongoing Job recruitment in an Indigenous Non-Profit and Non-Governmental Organization
- Good News As Atiku Abubakar Commence Massive Recruitment weeks after sacking over 400 Staff
- 2020 Massive recruitment at American University of Nigeria
Subscribe to Wee Talk Naija via Email
From Wee Talk Naija
The views expressed in this article are the writer’s, they do not reflect the views of Wee Talk Naija. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]
VIDEO OF THE MONTH: CORONA PALAVAR
MUST WATCH: AKPAN & ODUMA
- Outgoing Corps Members To Receive Certificates At Local Govt Councils – NYSC
- Almajiris Coming To SouthEast Are Businessmen – Lai Mohammed
- Nigerian States’ Legislature, Judiciary: FG Releases Details Of Financial Autonomy
- How Buhari Minister Drove Us Out Of Office With Guns, Seized Our Personal Items – Dabiri-erewa
- We Are Loyal To Buhari – Nigerian Air Force
Share this post with your Friends on