The Chairman of Cross river State Anti-Tax Agency, Bishop Emmah Isong, has felicitated the Executive Governor of Cross River State, His Excellency, Sen. (Prof.) Ben Ayade, on the 2020 Democracy Day- a public holiday to commemorate the restoration of democracy in the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
The Chairman remarked that, Governor Ben Ayade, Anti-Tax Policy to petty traders has unprecedentedly proliferate profit of small scale entrepreneurs as well, sustained businesses in the State.
According to Bishop Emmah, “In the past 5years and now small traders are enjoying the dividends of democracy in the State through The Executive Governor, His Excellency, Sir Sen. (Prof.) Ben Ayade, Tax Exemption Policies on Okada Riders, Taxi Drivers, Artisans, Small Businesses and inclusively, Civil Servant of low income.”
The Chairman, further emphasized the governor tax exemption policy in accordance, to the Holy Writ.
“And Moses and Aaron (Anti-Tax Agency) went in and told Pharaoh (Illegal Tax Collectors), Thus saith the Lord (God of Ben Ayade), Let my people go (Poor Cross Riverians), Exodus 5 verse 1.”
Bishop Emmah, urged all Cross Riverians to show distinct understanding and secure support to the government towards its avant-garde industrialization and AntiTax Policy in the State.
HAPPY DEMOCRACY DAY 2020!
CRS ANTI-TAX AGENCY Hotline: 07026105177
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Asset Maintenance Coordinator at APM Terminals
- Customer Experience Agent at Maersk Line