2020 Democracy Day: Bishop Emmah Isong Felicitate Governor Ben Ayade
The Chairman of Cross river State Anti-Tax Agency, Bishop Emmah Isong, has felicitated the Executive Governor of Cross River State, His Excellency, Sen. (Prof.) Ben Ayade, on the 2020 Democracy Day- a public holiday to commemorate the restoration of democracy in the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
The Chairman remarked that, Governor Ben Ayade, Anti-Tax Policy to petty traders has unprecedentedly proliferate profit of small scale entrepreneurs as well, sustained businesses in the State.
According to Bishop Emmah, “In the past 5years and now small traders are enjoying the dividends of democracy in the State through The Executive Governor, His Excellency, Sir Sen. (Prof.) Ben Ayade, Tax Exemption Policies on Okada Riders, Taxi Drivers, Artisans, Small Businesses and inclusively, Civil Servant of low income.”
The Chairman, further emphasized the governor tax exemption policy in accordance, to the Holy Writ.
“And Moses and Aaron (Anti-Tax Agency) went in and told Pharaoh (Illegal Tax Collectors), Thus saith the Lord (God of Ben Ayade), Let my people go (Poor Cross Riverians), Exodus 5 verse 1.”
Bishop Emmah, urged all Cross Riverians to show distinct understanding and secure support to the government towards its avant-garde industrialization and AntiTax Policy in the State.
HAPPY DEMOCRACY DAY 2020!
CRS ANTI-TAX AGENCY Hotline: 07026105177
JOBS RECOMMENDED 4 YOU
- Federal Ministry of Water Resources 2020 Job Recruitment (3 Positions)
- DSS Recruitment Application Form 2020 is Out
- Nigeria Air Force 2020/2021 Massive Recruitment for Airmen/Airwomen form (BMTC 2020) is out
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment form 2020
- United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) 2020 Job Recruitment –3 Positions
- Massive Recruitment at Fortune Marine & Energy Services Limited
- Massive Recruitment at Oyo state civil service commission
- 2020 Massive Recruitment at The American University of Nigeria
- Ongoing Jobs Recruitment in a Reputable Plastic Manufacturing Company in Lagos
Subscribe to Wee Talk Naija via Email
From Wee Talk Naija
The views expressed in this article are the writer’s, they do not reflect the views of Wee Talk Naija. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]
VIDEO OF THE MONTH: CORONA PALAVAR
MUST WATCH: AKPAN & ODUMA
- BREAKING!! APC Screening Disqualifies Ondo Governor Over Anti-Party
- See Photos: This Is A Deeply Disturbing Post, Please Don’t Read If You Don’t Have A Strong Heart
- Heavy Rainfall: 28 States In Danger Of Flood, NEMA Warns
- Former NDDC Boss Recount Ordeal, Says Akpabio’s ‘Oath Of Secrecy’ Would Have Sent Her To Prison
- I Did Not Said Edo Boys Are Waiting For Uzodinma — Wike
Share this post with your Friends on