Sir Ben Ayade, Governor of Cross River State will be receiving an award today ( Saturday) as the Best Governor in Nigeria in Industrialization and Agricultural revolution 2020 by Independent Newspapers in Lagos.
The House of Reps member representing Obubra/Etung Federal Constituency, Mike Etaba has congratulated the governor of Cross River state, Sir Ben Ayade on his Award as the Independent Newspaper Best Governor of the year 2020.
In a statement signed and issued by the lawmaker, Etaba said the honour is as a result of his
commitment to making Cross River State an Industrialization hub in Africa.
Continuing, Etaba said within 4 and half years, the Governor has attracted and facilitated big factories and industries to the state, including the Cross River Garment and Textile Factory (largest in Africa),Toothpick Production Factory, Calabar Pharmaceutical Factory, Pile and Nylon Factory, Calabar Rice Seedlings Factory, Ikom Cocoa Processing Factory and several others.
The Governor is expected to receive the award
this evening at the Eko Hotels, Lagos State
- Graduate Management Trainee Recruitment at Food Concepts Plc
- Latest Job Recruitment at Hilton Worldwide
- Latest Recruitment at APIN Public Health Initiatives Limited
- Job Employment Opportunities at the African Union
- New Job Recruitment at Padua Petroleum Nigeria Limited (PPNL)
- Latest Jobs in Nigeria in an Oil and Gas Company
- Job Recruitment at the United Bank for Africa Plc