The ministry of interior has approved the 2020 recruitment into the Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS).
Application Closing Date
10th April, 2020.
GENERAL REQUIREMENT FOR NIS RECRUITMENT 2020
Applicant must be Nigerian by birth;
Applicants must possess the requisite qualifications and Certificates.
Applicant must be between the ages of 18-30 years;
Applicant’s height must not be less than 1.65m for males and 1.60m for females;
Applicant’s chest measurement of not less than 0.87m for men;
Computer literacy will be an added advantage.
Applicants with any of the following disabilities need not apply:
Impediment in speech (stammerer/ dumb),
Gross malformation of teeth,
Bent arms/ deformed hands /fracture,
Defective eye sight (squint-eye, crossed eye, one-eyed and total blindness),
Amputation of any part of physical body,
Hearing impaired (deaf),
Medical challenges and any other physical deformity not mentioned.
Also Share This Information To Jobs Seekers Around You.
Use the Comment box if you need Assistance and further Questions
- Apply for Kwara State Internal Revenue Service Recruitment 2021 (KW-IRS Recruitment 2021)
- Guest Services Associate at Marriott Hotels and Resorts
- Logistics Officer at YellowPoint Group
- Mental Health and Psychosocial Support Officer at Save the Children
- State Technical Advisor at Chemonics International
- MoneyGram recruitment for a Regional Compliance Officer
- Supervisory Human Resources Assistant at the U.S. Consulate General, Lagos