A report has emerged about an alleged plot being hatched by some Governors of the All Progressives Congress (APC) to stop the presidential ambition of a leader of the party, Bola Tinubu. This Day claimed that the alleged plot to derail Tinubu’s ambition is being backed by second term governors and some immediate past governors of the party.
The reported move to replace Oshiomhole is to prevent Tinubu from getting the APC presidential ticket. “If Oshiomhole remains as national chairman, then you can be sure that Tinubu’s chances are 50% of getting the presidential ticket of the APC,” a source privy to the plans told This Day.
However, the reported plot to remove Oshiomhole is said to be facing stiff opposition from first term governors of the APC who are backing him to keep his job.
Leaders of the APC in the southeast region made the disclosure on Thursday, January 2, during a stakeholders’ meeting led by the minister of science and technology, Ogbonnaya Onu.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Restaurant Management Trainee Program at Sundry Foods Limited – 9 Openings
- Job Vacancies at Joemarine Nautical Company Nigeria Limited – 20 Openings
- World Bank Group Job Recruitment for Graduates
- Dangote Group Recruitment 2021 For Graduates in Nigeria
- Career Opportunities at International Breweries Plc
- Massive Recruitment at the Society for Family Health
- Kaduna State Ministry of Health Recruitment 2021