2023: Goodluck Jonathan Meet APC Governor Again, Speaks On Defection
Former President, Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, on Monday visited Owerri, the Imo State capital.
Jonathan told newsmen in Owerri that he was in the state for the commissioning of a hospital along airport road. However, it was gathered that he also held a closed-door meeting with the governor, Senator Hope Uzodinma.
The former president later commissioned the hospital, Aihwa Integrated Medical Clinic in Ngor-Okpala Local Government Area, built by a cleric, Reverend Father Kelly Udumka.
Oguwike Nwachuku, Chief Press Secretary and Media Adviser to Governor Uzodimma, dismissed speculations that the closed-door meeting was in connection with Jonathan’s rumoured possible defection from the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) to the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC), insisting that the former president visited the state for the hospital commissioning.
According to him, “Jonathan cannot join APC without making it public, the former president is not a small person that he will not make public his intention to join any party, it’s just rumour.
“He came into the State to commission a hospital built by an illustrious son who is a reverend father, ignore their speculations.
- Access Bank Plc Recruitment for Dutch Desk Manager
- National Marketing Manager at an FMCG Company – Nationwide
- Customer Service Representative / Operations Coordinator / Sorting Officer at Speedaf
- Financial Officer (NYSC) at Kadick Integrated Limited
- Production Supervisor in a Leading Paint and Coating Manufacturing Company
- Administrative Manager at CapitalSage Technology Limited
- Administrative Officer at HRbreakoutRoom