2023: Omini Issues Quit Notice To Buhari, APC Says PDP Youth Alliance Is Mobilizing Over 50 Million Registered Voters Across The Country
The National Coordinator, PDP Youth Alliance has asked President Muhammadu Buhari and the All Progressive Congress (APC) to start arranging their luggages to vacate Aso Rock.
Omini made the disclosure when he Confirmed the Niger Delta Music King Asu Ekiye as PDP Youth Ambassador.
He challenged the presidency of incompetency and described President Buhari as a Lazy President.
Omini who thanked Nigerian Youths, says there is hope and a brighter future as the People Democratic Party (PDP) takes over the presidential Villa in 2023 and that all hope is not lost with PDP.
Subscribe to Wee Talk Naija via Email
From Wee Talk Naija
The views expressed in this article are the writer’s, they do not reflect the views of Wee Talk Naija. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]
VIDEO OF THE MONTH: CORONA PALAVAR
MUST WATCH: AKPAN & ODUMA
- BREAKING!! Lawyer Accuses FBI, US Govt Of Kidnapping Hushpuppi From Dubai (Read Argument)
- Cross River Youth Council Hails Imoke @59
- Fraud: Release Me Please, Suspended EFCC Chairman Begs IG Of Police
- Ekpenyong Seeks Partnership With Calabar Municipal Council On Effective Healthcare Delivery
- COVID-19: SON Commends C/River Govt For Production of Personal Protective Equipment
Share this post with your Friends on