The All Progressives Congress (APC) has reacted to posters of the national leader of the party, Bola Tinubu; the National Chairman, Adams Oshiomhole; and Kaduna State Governor, Nasir el-Rufai, campaigning for the 2023 presidency.
APC National Publicity Secretary, Mallam Lanre Issa-Onilu, told newsmen on Thursday in Abuja, that those behind the posters were members of the opposition.
He said: “Some posters being pasted in some states of the country about 2023 as some of our party members and leaders purported to be interested in certain elections, it is the PDP’s usual strategy of intimidating the state institutions to achieve their devilish objectives.
“We are not involved in any activity about 2023 elections and wherever you see such, you can be sure it is from mischief makers.
“And of course we know it is part of the PDP strategy to continue to take actions to distract the governing party from focusing on what is important to the people of Nigeria; which is to deal with challenges that we are all faced with.
“The challenges of governance, the issue of economy, security and corruption and many other associated issues.
“We don’t have a hand in it, it is not from us. It is not from those leaders or anybody that work with them,” he stated.
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Asset Maintenance Coordinator at APM Terminals
- Customer Experience Agent at Maersk Line
- Customer Success Executive at Interswitch Group