Femi Fani-Kayode, a former Minister of Aviation and People’s Democratic Party (PDP) Chieftain shared his thought on the north supporting Igbo presidency in 2023 via a tweet he shared.
According to FFK, if anyone believes that the north will support the Igbo presidency in 2023 then they do not understand the injustice Nigeria represents. He added that what the entire south needs is emancipation and not presidency.
Read his tweets below;
Watch Here If you believe that the north will support an Igbo Presidency in 2023 then you still dont understand the injustice that Nigeria represents.The north will NEVER support an Igbo presidency and that is the tragedy of Nigeria. The entire south needs EMANCIPATION and not Presidency. “
- Graduate Management Trainee Recruitment at Food Concepts Plc
- Latest Job Recruitment at Hilton Worldwide
- Latest Recruitment at APIN Public Health Initiatives Limited
- Job Employment Opportunities at the African Union
- New Job Recruitment at Padua Petroleum Nigeria Limited (PPNL)
- Latest Jobs in Nigeria in an Oil and Gas Company
- Job Recruitment at the United Bank for Africa Plc