Junaid Mohammed, a Second Republic lawmaker at the weekend said he will throw his weight behind Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, a national leader of the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) if he decides to contest the presidency in 2023.
Speaking in an interview with Daily Independent, Junaid said he will rather have Tinubu to succeed President Muhammadu Buhari than any of the candidates in the South East.
” If Tinubu wants to be the President of Nigeria and he asks for my advice, I will say go ahead because I will rather have Tinubu as President than have some of the people in the South-East who are ambitious and want to blackmail Nigeria into ceding power to them”.
“I know that no matter what happens, even if Tinubu were to be drunk, he will be a better President than Goodluck Jonathan”.
“I also know that he is better than Governor Kayode Fayemi who is also nursing presidential ambition,” he said.
- NGO Jobs in Lagos for Monitoring and Evaluation Officer at DNA Learning Solutions
- Job Vacancies at Kano University of Science and Technology, Wudil
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement