Just a few weeks after the Saudi Arabia authorities executed Kudirat Afolabi and Saheed Sobade for drug trafficking another 23 Nigerians will be executed in the country any time soon.
According to reports, the 23 Nigerians would be executed at any time in Saudi Arabia, for drug-related offences. They were convicted for contravening the narcotic and psychotropic substances that are punishable by death.
Saudi documents revealed that they were arrested between 2016 and 2017 at King Abdul-Aziz International Airport, Jeddah and Prince Muhammad bin Abdu- Aziz International Airport, Madinah having concealed the banned substances in their rectums.
The names of the convicted persons were given as:
Adeniyi Adebayo Zikri
Jimoh Idhola Lawal
Idris Adewuumi Adepoju
Abdul Raimi Awela Ajibola
Yusuf Makeen Ajiboye
Adam Idris Abubakar
Isa Abubakar Adam
Funmilayo Omoyemi Bishi
Amina Ajoke Alobi
Alaja Olufunke Alalaoe Abdulqadir
Fawsat Balagun Alabi
Aisha Muhammad Amira
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Asset Maintenance Coordinator at APM Terminals
- Customer Experience Agent at Maersk Line
- Customer Success Executive at Interswitch Group