247 Fulani Women To Get N20,000 Grants From Federal Government
247 Fulani women will each receive N20, 000 grants from the Nigerian Federal Government.
The female beneficiaries are under the umbrella of the Nigerian Association of Miyetti Allah Cattle Breeders (MACBAN) and the grant is intended to boost their economic well-being and take care of their families as well.
Sadiya Farouq, Minister of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management and Social Development, revealed this when she launched the Special Cash Grant for Rural Women of the Federal Government at the Hutawa Fulani settlement in Kebbi State.
During the launch, the Minister said: “I am delighted to see that the modern techniques of yoghurt production using cow milk are being taught to these Fulani women.”
In encouraging them to be self-reliant and willing to provide for their families, this will go a long way.
“I enjoin all the Fulani women who have received this training by the Kebbi State government to put it to practice as this will also improve the economic status of not just the women but also the state and country at large.”
So far, in 16 states, including Plateau, Sokoto, Imo, Ebonyi, Nassarawa, Kebbi, Katsina, Bauchi, Taraba, Ekiti, Ondo, Adamawa, Gombe, Kano, Jigawa and Zamfara states, the Special Cash Grant for Rural Women has been introduced.
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Asset Maintenance Coordinator at APM Terminals
- Customer Experience Agent at Maersk Line