A Cross River State born blogger, Jacob Clifford has appealed to Governor Ben Ayade of Cross River State to appoint or reappoint Commissioners, Secretary to the State Government (SSG), Special Assistants (SA’s), Director General (DGs) who will deliver on his agenda and protect his legacies.
The online publisher of weetalknaija Blog in a statement, yesterday in Calabar, specifically asked the governor not to appoint or reappoint those who could not deliver on their various offices in his first term.
Jacob said only those who had the capacity to support the governor on his industrialization drive ideology can be re-appointed, while those who worked tirelessly for the governor’s reelection to retain power in 2023 should get sensitive appointments.
Continuing, Jacob said he doubt if the governor can complete all the elephant projects spread across the state in the period of just four years, if he couldn’t construct most of his signatory projects in his first term in office.
“PDP in Cross River State will be roundly defeated in the next general elections if people who aren’t in touch with the grassroots and couldn’t deliver on their various offices offices in the last four years are re-appointed.
“If elections aren’t won, political appointments cannot be made. I wish to suggest, therefore, that prospective political appointees, particularly Commissioners should tender the scorecard results of their respective offices in the last four years.
- Current Job Recruitment in Nigeria at Daltrade Nigeria Limited
- United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC) Recruitment 2021 for a National Programme Officer
- NNPC/TOTAL National Merit Scholarship Award List 2020/2021
- Latest Jobs in a Major Oil and Gas Dealership Company
- 2021 Ongoing Recruitment at Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited
- International Medical Corps Job Recruitment ( NGO Jobs in Nigeria )
- Employment Opportunities in a Reputable Financial Institution