Three persons have been killed at a scrap dump by a bomb described as Unexploded Ordinance (UXO) in Eziorsu Community, Oguta LGA of Imo State.
The incidence which took place around 2pm yesterday, Thurday was confirmed by the Police Public Relations Officer (PPRO), Orlando Ikeokwu, who gave the names of the victims as Elvis Ukado, Kasiemobi Uzoma and Justice Adiemea and refused to give further details.
“Three people killed in a scrap dump today, caused by Unexploded Ordinance,” he simply stated in a message.
The Commissioner of Police (CP), Rabiu Ladodo, and the Deputy Commissioner of Police (DCP), Operations, Kene Onwunemelie, with a team of the squad visited the scene.
Ikeokwu disclosed that the incident occurred about 2.10pm as he warned the public to be wary of such, advising prompt report of suspected metal UXOs, “for possible examination, evacuation and destruction.”
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022