Friends and family members have been left in a state of shock after a 300-level medical student of the Niger Delta University, NDU, allegedly killed himself by plunging into Amassoma River in Bayelsa State.
It was gathered that Uzakah Timi Ebiweni, took the decision to end it all, after failing his MBBS exams. Out of the 169 students in his class, 50 failed, according to reports.
Timi allegedly started giving hints via his WhatsApp stories by initially posting candlelight and then changing it to the picture of a candle with its light blown off
- Current Job Recruitment in Nigeria at Daltrade Nigeria Limited
- United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC) Recruitment 2021 for a National Programme Officer
- NNPC/TOTAL National Merit Scholarship Award List 2020/2021
- Latest Jobs in a Major Oil and Gas Dealership Company
- 2021 Ongoing Recruitment at Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited
- International Medical Corps Job Recruitment ( NGO Jobs in Nigeria )
- Employment Opportunities in a Reputable Financial Institution