Member, representing Ibarapa East constituency, Honourable Adebo Ogundoyin, has emerged Speaker of the Oyo State House of Assembly.
Ogundoyin was declared Speaker by clerk of the Assembly, Ms Felicia Oyediran after his unopposed nomination by Honourable Adebayo Babajide (Ibadan North II constituency) and seconded by Honourable Adeola Bamidele (Iseyin/Itesiwaju constituency).
Also, Honourable Mohammed Fadeyi of Ona Ara constituency has emerged unopposed as deputy Speaker of the Assembly.
Fadeyi’s emergence adopted his nomination by Mustapha Akeem of Kajola constituency, seconded by Honourable Rasaq Ademola of Ibadan South East 1 constituency.
Both Ogundoyin and Fadeyi subsequently took oath of allegiance and oath of workplace. Present on the inauguration are Governor Seyi Makinde and his deputy, Mr Rauf Olaniyan, different current and former public officers, conventional rulers and faithfuls of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).
It was earlier reported that the 32 year-old Ogundoyin is poised to emerge Speaker as his emergence is favoured by mixture of things similar to his occasion affiliation, zoning consideration and expertise.
- Edo Basic Education Sector Transformation (EdoBEST Recruitment 2021 )
- Executive Secretary / Fund Raiser in a Corporate NGO
- Job Vacancies in a Reputable Marketing and Brand Communication Agency
- Zonal Security Manager ( West Africa) at Fadac Resources and Services
- Software Developer (Full Stack) at Fadac Resources and Services
- Job Opportunities at Dangote Group
- Job Opportunities at Food Concepts Plc