Good governance shouldn’t be seen as hatred or misinterpreted, especially when you come from a region where, majorly the means of livelihood of the people is civil service and politics.
Many believe that, the massive appointments thrown to Abi local government by the Governor, Ben Ayade is to empowered and induce voters ahead of January 25th rerun election between the candidate of the People’s Democratic Party (PDP), John Gaul and the All Progressive Congress (APC) candidate, Alex Egbona.
But, the question one need to ask is, should the electorates allow the interest of one house of reps seat deprived them of 35 appointments?
The embattled member representing Abi/Yakurr federal constituency, Hon. Alex Egbona has reacted to 35 board appointments given to Abi Local Government Area of Cross River State.
Egbona who reacted in his verified official Facebook account “Alex Egbona” to a post made by another Facebook user, Sebastian Lebo to the recent appointments released by Governor Ayade, said “Very stupid and useless appointments. The governor is just mocking the Ekureku community. He has documented his hatred for my people”
See reactions below :
- Recent Vacancies at Glyde Lubricants Limited
- Employment Opportunities in a Leading Real Estate and Construction Company
- Latest Recruitment in a Top Class Private Hospital
- Current Vacancies at Prime Montessori School
- Job Vacancies at Wandel International Nigeria Limited
- Senior Associate – Capital Markets Accounting Advisory at PricewaterhouseCooper
- Career Opportunities at FHON Consulting