Big Brother Naija host, Ebuka Obi-Uchendu and wife, Cynthia Uchendu are marking their 4th wedding anniversary today October and the media personality took to his Instagram page this write a lovely message to her.
His words ;
4 years today and I still don’t deserve you… Thank you for sticking with me ❤️❤️❤️
Chukwuebuka Obi-Uchendu is a Nigerian lawyer and media personality from Okija in Anambra State, Nigeria. He is known for hosting the reality show Big Brother Naija, the long running Rubbin’ Minds talk show on Channels TV as well as co-hosting The Spot and Men’s Corner on Ebonylife Television.
Ebuka tied the knot with Cynthia Obianodo in 2016 and their marriage is blessed with two children.
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022