Forty-four officers of the Nigeria Police Force (NPF) had been concerned in a auto crash whereas on their approach for election obligations.
The accident occurred on Friday at Gwagwalada Area Council of Abuja.
The officers had been taken to the Operations Department of the FCT Police Command, and had been visited by Mohammed Adamu, the Inspector General of Police, on the emergency clinic on Saturday.
While 33 of the 44 harmed officers have been launched, 11 of them are on remedy at completely different emergency clinics in Abuja.
Addressing newsmen on the incident, Adamu acknowledged: “It is due to the election that we determined to deploy our males to polling models. On their approach, a workforce that was deployed to Gwagwalada had an accident and a variety of them had been severely injured.
“You can see that we are at the trauma section of the National Hospital, where some of them are admitted. They have various degrees of injury, ranging from fracture to head injury that requires further investigation. I have ordered that they be taken to another hospital with the necessary equipment to treat them. We are here to make sure that they are given proper treatment to recover.”
The IGP moreover famous that the Force would care for their medical invoice, then “we can talk about their entitlements.”
He praised the governorship and state House of Assembly elections, expressing that they had been serene, equally as he inspired officers on the sector to do a great job.
- Current UBA Bank Recruitment For May 2021
- NGO Jobs in Lagos for Monitoring and Evaluation Officer at DNA Learning Solutions
- Job Vacancies at Kano University of Science and Technology, Wudil
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager