The National Coordinator of PDP Youth Empowerment Scheme has said the flagg off of the programme for Cross River, Rivers, Kogi and FCT will be in June.
Speaking in Calabar, shortly after a visit to the Cross River State chairman of PDP, Ntufam Edim inok Omini expressed joy over the style of leadership of the party in the State and Congratulated PDP members across the State for out of all the harassment, intimidation by the APC led federal government stood their grounds to deliver Cross River State to the party.
Omini assured the party Chairman that Cross River State will be given much attention on empowerment Scheme and to do everything possible for the State to be flagg off by June.
Omini who said with the Scheme which is targeted at training and empowering 500 young people in each LGA, says the target is to make youths to be more productive and be economically and politically viable .
- Lagos State Ministry of Health Recruitment For Graduates
- Air Peace Recruitment 2021 for Passenger Service Executive recruitment
- Insurance Advisor at Leadway Assurance Company Limited
- Senior Sales Engineer in an Indigenous Engineering and Construction Services Company
- Sales Executive (Foods and Beverage) at Willers Solutions Limited
- Procurement and Logistics Officer at FHI 360
- Recent Jobs in a Major Oil and Gas Dealership Company