BREAKING : Senate President, Lawan makes u-turn, reverses appointment of Festus as Media Aide.
The Senate President, Ahmad Lawan has reversed the appointment of Mr Festus Adedayo as his Special Adviser on Media and Publicity.
The Senate President in a state issued by his Chief of Staff on Thursday said he reviewed Adedayo’s appointment after wide consultation.
Lawan however wishes the Media expert the best in his future endeavors.
FactualTimes earlier reported that APC stakeholders have rejected the appointment of Festus Adedayo.
The APC stakeholders during a press conference held in Abuja described Adedayo as strong anti-Buhari media influencer.
- Current Job Recruitment in Nigeria at Daltrade Nigeria Limited
- United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC) Recruitment 2021 for a National Programme Officer
- NNPC/TOTAL National Merit Scholarship Award List 2020/2021
- Latest Jobs in a Major Oil and Gas Dealership Company
- 2021 Ongoing Recruitment at Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited
- International Medical Corps Job Recruitment ( NGO Jobs in Nigeria )
- Employment Opportunities in a Reputable Financial Institution