The Department of Security Service, DSS has invited Pastor Chris Who is the Senior Pastor of Christ Embassy over the recent claims about 5G in Nigeria.
Pastor Chris Oyakhilome has accused President Buhari for locking down Lagos and Abuja to pave way to installation of 5g in Nigeria that he believed was responsible for killing people rather than COVID-19.
You will recall that Pastor Chris spoke during his sermon in his church on Sunday, April 5. He disclosed that what killed so many people in Wuhan, China is not the coronavirus, as reported, but rather the 5G network installed there. He challenged everyone with a different opinion to come forward.
The Federal government has come out to debunk the claim and said the Pastor is ignorance of the situation at hand. But it seems that Pastor Chris still insisted on his claim. He said it is a government trick to keep people inside so they don’t protest the installation of a 5G network in Nigeria.
The DSS will be interrogating the Pastor in order to stop spreading the unverifiable 5g claim. He will charged to court soon
- Urgent Vacancies in Warri for Receptionist and Laundry Man
- Current UBA Bank Recruitment For May 2021
- NGO Jobs in Lagos for Monitoring and Evaluation Officer at DNA Learning Solutions
- Job Vacancies at Kano University of Science and Technology, Wudil
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited