5G Towers : Pastor Chris Lands In Trouble Over Comment, As DSS Invite Him
The Department of Security Service, DSS has invited Pastor Chris Who is the Senior Pastor of Christ Embassy over the recent claims about 5G in Nigeria.
Pastor Chris Oyakhilome has accused President Buhari for locking down Lagos and Abuja to pave way to installation of 5g in Nigeria that he believed was responsible for killing people rather than COVID-19.
You will recall that Pastor Chris spoke during his sermon in his church on Sunday, April 5. He disclosed that what killed so many people in Wuhan, China is not the coronavirus, as reported, but rather the 5G network installed there. He challenged everyone with a different opinion to come forward.
The Federal government has come out to debunk the claim and said the Pastor is ignorance of the situation at hand. But it seems that Pastor Chris still insisted on his claim. He said it is a government trick to keep people inside so they don’t protest the installation of a 5G network in Nigeria.
The DSS will be interrogating the Pastor in order to stop spreading the unverifiable 5g claim. He will charged to court soon
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- BREAKING!! Aisha Buhari Seriously Sick, Secretly Flown To Saudi Arabia For Treatment
- JUST IN!! Attorney-General of The Federation Orders IG of Police To Provide Security For 17 Edo Lawmakers
- Omini Warns INEC Chairman Mammud, We Will Not Allow Buhari, Oshiomhle To Rig Edo Elections
- All You Need To Know About SS3 ‘Benefit Boys’ Who Resumed School With iPhone 11 And Benz
- SHOCKING!! Ekiti Governor Kicks Against Ize-Iyamu, Says Oshiomhle Wants Godfatherism In Edo
Share this post with your Friends on