6 Rockets Fired At Israel From Lebanon, Bounced Back, Landed Inside Lebanon; See How Israel Responded
In reaction to multiple rockets purportedly fired from across the border, the Israeli military said it fired artillery shells into Lebanon. According to Tel Aviv, none of the rockets made it into Israeli land.
In a tweet, the Israeli Defense Forces (IDF) acknowledged that Lebanon had fired six rockets toward Israel.
The tweet reads as follows:
Six rockets were launched from Lebanon at northern Israel, all of which landed inside Lebanon.
In retaliation, our artillery forces opened fire on the launchers.
Shells were heard being fired from south Lebanon, according to a Lebanese security source, and efforts were being made to pinpoint the site. According to the report, Israeli artillery fired 22 shells on Lebanese territory.
According to a Reuters story, the UN Interim Force in Lebanon said it promptly called the Lebanese army and IDF commands, encouraging both sides to exhibit greatest caution in order to prevent the situation from escalating.
There were no reports of injuries or property damage, and the shelling did not appear to mark the start of a new front in Israel’s conflict with Hamas in Gaza.
Civilians in Lebanon, on the other hand, have continued to demonstrate in solidarity with Palestinians in Gaza, where Israeli air attacks have killed almost 200 people.
For the fourth day in a row, Palestinian refugees and Lebanese civilians reportedly marched to the Israeli border, joyfully carrying Palestinian flags and Hezbollah and Amal organization banners.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Gemstone Microfinance
- Lagos State Independent Electoral Commission Massive Recruitment for ADHOC Staff
- Career Opportunities at International Breweries Plc
- Abia State Government Recruitment 2021/2022 | How to Apply Online
- Restaurant Management Trainee Program at Sundry Foods Limited – 9 Openings
- Job Vacancies at Joemarine Nautical Company Nigeria Limited – 20 Openings
- World Bank Group Job Recruitment for Graduates