Speaking on the need to accelerate efforts in the national task of extending the continental shelf from 200 nautical miles to 350 nautical miles (measurements demarcating marine territory of a geographic area) in tandem with UN policy expectations, Ntufam Senator Sandy Ojang Onor found a window to speak passionately on Bakassi and Cross River State.
Cross River State government and youth associations in the State have recently expressed concerns over the ceded Bakassi region to Cameroon and have ever since intensified the agitation for return of the oil rich region back to Cross River State, Nigeria. This issue was on Wednesday July 17, 2019 raised on the floor of the house, at the National Assembly Red chambers and Senator Sandy Ojang Onor articulated in clear terms, the need to properly demarcate all marine borders around the country, referring to the effect it has on Bakassi and Cross River State and calling for a revisit to the ceded area by the Federal government as the region is the ancestral home of many dated to as far back as the 17th century.
Caterpillar Movement Media.
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Asset Maintenance Coordinator at APM Terminals
- Customer Experience Agent at Maersk Line
- Customer Success Executive at Interswitch Group