Governor Yahaya Bello has declared his support for the endorsement of Sen. Ahmad Lawan and Hon Femi Gbajabiamila as the heads of the 9th Senate and House of Representatives respectively.
The Governor who made this known while on a courtesy visit to the National Leader of the party, Sen. Bola Ahmed Tinubu said the decision of the party remains his position on the next National Assembly leadership.
He said both of them are experienced and qualified to lead the Upper and the Lower Chambers.
“You are our National Leader and we are your children. You have set the agenda and we shall ensure we make it a reality.
“I supported Hon Gbajabiamila in 2015 but it was unfortunate that we lost out. This time around, we shall make sure the decision of the party prevails by electing the two of them to work with Mr President to move the nation forward.
“We have two Senators-elect from my State and seven House of Representatives members-elect. They will listen to us. Even the two others who are in ADC and PDP will be lobbied to support us”.
Governor Bello said his loyalty to the party and the National Leader of the party is not in doubt and that he will continue to build the party to remain unbeatable in Kogi State.
- Ending Soon : Federal Ministry of Environment Job Recruitment 2021
- Massive Recruitment at The World Health Organization
- Nigerian Navy Reference Hospitals Housemanship / Internship Programme 2020 / 2021
- Recent Job Vacancies in a Reputable Manufacturing Company
- Sterling Bank Plc Job Recruitment 2021
- Current Employment Opportunities at Konga Nigeria
- Graduate Interns in a Major Oil Servicing Company