9th National Assembly Speakership: Femi Gbajabiamila Wins The Confident of House Members As A Better Choice
The Majority Leader of the House Representatives, Femi Gbajabiamila, generally known as the “-Hippopotamus” has intensified his marketing campaign for the speakership of the ninth National Assembly as he wins the assured of home members as a more sensible choice.
A member of Gbajabiamila’s camp within the House knowledgeable weetalknaija Blog this night that Femi stays the one higher option to succeed the present eighth speaker, Rt. Hon Yakubu Dogara.
The supply, who spoke on situation of anonymity due to the sensitivity of the sport plan, disclosed that majority of the PDP lawmakers are solely behind Gbajabiamila’s ambition because the speaker of the ninth National Assembly to take over from Dogara.
No fewer than 170 lawmakers, together with 4 co-aspirants and plenty of PDP and opposition members had attended Gbajabiamila’s official declaration ceremony, the place they pledged their help for his emergence as speaker.
Meanwhile, one other supply disclosed that some PDP Lawmakers are sponsored by APC Co-contestant to trigger confusion within the camp.
Continuing, the supply stated, “Go and watch all those that are campaigning in opposition to Gbajabiamila, they’re those that voted for Dogara in 2015 and so they nonetheless belong to that camp. And they held a gathering the place it was deliberate that each one of them ought to crowd the race; that they need to run, spend cash, do every thing and never step down; in order that on the finish of the day, they are going to break up the APC votes and nominate a candidate beneficial to the PDP.
“But not all the APC members will work for Gbajabiamila and not all the PDP lawmakers will work against him. Gbajabiamila is also poaching members of the opposition and he seems to be the aspirant with the biggest offer and most massive moves for now. This is because he seems to have a clear picture of where he is going, unlike other aspirants who are still waiting for the party’s zoning formula. And this is also because the deputy speakership will go to either the North-Central or the North-East.”
Already, 16 lawmakers had declared curiosity within the speakership and one eyeing the deputy speaker seat. However, 4 aspirants had stepped down for Gbajabiamila. They are actually lobbying for positions of deputy speaker and the bulk chief.
The supply disclosed that three of the 4 aspirants who stepped down for Gbajabiamila had been contemplating succeeding him because the Majority Leader. They are Alhassan Ado-Doguwa, Kawu Sumaila and Mohammed.
JOBS RECOMMENDED 4 YOU
- Federal Ministry of Water Resources 2020 Job Recruitment (3 Positions)
- DSS Recruitment Application Form 2020 is Out
- Nigeria Air Force 2020/2021 Massive Recruitment for Airmen/Airwomen form (BMTC 2020) is out
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment form 2020
- United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) 2020 Job Recruitment –3 Positions
- Massive Recruitment at Fortune Marine & Energy Services Limited
- Massive Recruitment at Oyo state civil service commission
- 2020 Massive Recruitment at The American University of Nigeria
- Ongoing Jobs Recruitment in a Reputable Plastic Manufacturing Company in Lagos
Subscribe to Wee Talk Naija via Email
From Wee Talk Naija
The views expressed in this article are the writer’s, they do not reflect the views of Wee Talk Naija. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]
VIDEO OF THE MONTH: CORONA PALAVAR
MUST WATCH: AKPAN & ODUMA
- SAD NEWS: Nigeria’s First Female Combat Helicopter Pilot Dies At 23
- Ekureku Coronate A New king
- How To Apply: FG Officially Begins Recruitment Of 774,000 Nigerians
- N700m Fraud: Court Adjourns Ize-Iyamu’s Case To October 15
- Big Brother Naija Season 5: Winner To Get N30Million Cash Prize, Home And SUV
See more posts about
Share this post with your Friends on