Weetalknaija Blog can authoritatively report that, a former federal commissioner for works, Major-General Orho Obada, is dead.
Obada reportedly died on Saturday night after a brief illness.
He was the current chairman, Board of Trustee of the apex socio-cultural umbrella body of the Urhobo Nation, Urhobo Progress Union (UPU).
Weetalknaija Blog confirmed that the retired military officer was alleged to have reportedly fallen ill early last week.
Sources within UPU confirmed his passage to our News Desk on Sunday morning.
The deceased hailed from Agbarho Kingdom in Ughelli North Local Government Area of Delta State.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Restaurant Management Trainee Program at Sundry Foods Limited – 9 Openings
- Job Vacancies at Joemarine Nautical Company Nigeria Limited – 20 Openings
- World Bank Group Job Recruitment for Graduates
- Dangote Group Recruitment 2021 For Graduates in Nigeria
- Career Opportunities at International Breweries Plc
- Massive Recruitment at the Society for Family Health
- Kaduna State Ministry of Health Recruitment 2021