A former governor of Kaduna State, Balarabe Musa, is dead.
Mr Musa’s death was announced by his political associate and former senator, Shehu Sani.
“Alhaji Balarabe Musa has died.May Allah forgive his souls and grant him Aljanna firdausi.Amin,” Mr Sani wrote on Twitter.
Balarabe Musa was elected governor of Kaduna State in 1979 but was later controversially impeached and removed from office.
He is considered a progessive and worked with people of like minds to mobilise against the military junta of late Sani Abacha.
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Asset Maintenance Coordinator at APM Terminals
- Customer Experience Agent at Maersk Line