A light aircraft crashed on landing at Egypt’s Gouna Airport on the Red Sea coast on Thursday, August 6, killing the two pilots on board.
The two-seater private tour plane, registered to Airman Sky Sports, was on a test flight when it crashed, Egypt’s civil aviation ministry spokesman Bassem Abdel Karim said.
The victims are Mohamed Saeed, 61, and Akram Al-Hosary, 63 – both died in the hospital.
Egypt’s prosecutor general and the civil aviation ministry have both launched investigations to look into the accident and identify the causes of the crash.
- Landmark University Recruitment 2021 & Jobs Vacancies (5 Positions)
- Management Trainee at Integrated Dairies Limited (IDL)
- Graduate Trainee at Integrated Dairies Limited (IDL)
- Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN Recruitment 2021 ) of Independent Infrastructure Asset Manager
- NGO Jobs in Nigeria for Finance Manager at FHI 360