A light aircraft crashed on landing at Egypt’s Gouna Airport on the Red Sea coast on Thursday, August 6, killing the two pilots on board.
The two-seater private tour plane, registered to Airman Sky Sports, was on a test flight when it crashed, Egypt’s civil aviation ministry spokesman Bassem Abdel Karim said.
The victims are Mohamed Saeed, 61, and Akram Al-Hosary, 63 – both died in the hospital.
Egypt’s prosecutor general and the civil aviation ministry have both launched investigations to look into the accident and identify the causes of the crash.
- Urgent Vacancies in Warri for Receptionist and Laundry Man
- Current UBA Bank Recruitment For May 2021
- NGO Jobs in Lagos for Monitoring and Evaluation Officer at DNA Learning Solutions
- Job Vacancies at Kano University of Science and Technology, Wudil
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited