A magistrate court sitting has granted bail to four staffs of Signatious Hotel located in the Effurun area of Warri, Weetalknaija Daily Post learnt.
In exclusive photos sent to Focus Naija, the hotel workers consisting of three ladies and a man were allegedly stripped by the hotel owner who is a former Nigerian minister and also gunning for the governorship of Delta State.
The hotel staffs were alleged to have connived and stolen an undisclosed amount of money before they were stripped and put under camera humiliation.
According to sources privy to the event and spoke to newsmen on the condition of anonymity, a customer had gifted the workers N5,000 that resulted in the shameful recording of their unclad bodies.
“He has arrested four of his staff at his hotel in Warri over claims that they stole N5,000 from him, but the said N5,000 was reportedly given as a gift to the four staff as tip for their hospitality by a guest.
“As at Friday the 18th day of September, 2020 at the hotel, he stripped the (girls) lady’s naked filming them in presence of law enforcement agents at gun point”, the source claimed.
However, the police in a charge sheet said that the suspects committed offence punishable under section 516 and 390 (9), of the criminal code Law Cap21C Vol.1 Law of Delta state by conniving among themselves to steal some monies ranging from N156,000, N110,000, N5,000 and N2,000 being property of Signatious Hotel, location at PTI junction Effurun.
See the charge sheet and photos;
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Asset Maintenance Coordinator at APM Terminals
- Customer Experience Agent at Maersk Line