A new political movement, NCFront, has said that Nigeria under the President Muhammadu Buhari-led administration had degenerated into a full blown police state.
The group said this on Wednesday in a statement by its Head of Public Affairs, Dr Tanko Yunusa, while condemning the attack on harmless Nigerians, who participated in the RevolutionNow protests across the country.
The statement reads:-
“For these reasons, those forcefully taken into custody by security agents today deserve unreserved apology and compensation for abuse of their constitutional and fundamental human rights of free speech, association and movement apart from also deserving immediate release from illegal detention.
“NCFront is constituting a shadow government to proffer credible alternative positions and programme to self serving governance presently being dished out to Nigerians by the ruling government, said it is not surprised that the Buhari administration has finally degenerated into a full blown police state by its undemocratic and anti people’s panicky measures.”
The group vowed to form the next government in Nigeria by mobilising citizens for a massive electoral revolution in the country.
Source: SaharaReporters, New York
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021