Media personality, Adesuwa Onyenokwe, who did a special interview with two of Biodun Fatoyinbo’s former spiritual mentors, says a pregnant married woman, has also come forward to accuse Biodun Fatoyinbo of sexually assaulting.
Adesuwa who appeared on Arise TV to speak on her special interviews on the rape allegations against Fatoyinbo, said
There is a lot of cases we could have brought put when we found out. There is a woman who was pregnant for her husband at the time that this said Pastor did rape her. That woman is still married to her husband. Can she ever publicly come out and say this is what this man did to me? She can’t because first of all, most of the young girls he has done this to are married. How many men in Nigeria are like Timi Dakolo?
Adesuwa added that she spoke to Busola’s sisters who told her they feel guilty because they were the ones who took Busola to the church and made her become a member. The sisters told her that they trusted him so much and never believed he could do such a thing to their younger sister.
”I met her sisters. They feel so guilty. They say Busola was the most holy of all of them. They took her to that church. I asked her if the pastor kept asking to take your sister out, wouldn;t you stop or follow her? They trusted the pastor”.
The media personality said from her investigations, Pastor Fatoyinbo may be ill and needs help.
Watch the interview below
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Restaurant Management Trainee Program at Sundry Foods Limited – 9 Openings
- Job Vacancies at Joemarine Nautical Company Nigeria Limited – 20 Openings
- World Bank Group Job Recruitment for Graduates
- Dangote Group Recruitment 2021 For Graduates in Nigeria
- Career Opportunities at International Breweries Plc
- Massive Recruitment at the Society for Family Health
- Kaduna State Ministry of Health Recruitment 2021