A pregnant woman and her little kid have been crushed to death by a trailer in Ebonyi State.
It was gathered that the woman and her little kid were on their way to a popular market located in Ndubia, Izzi local government area of Ebonyi State to sell cassava in order to pay hospital bills of her sick child.
As at the time of filing this report, the community has been thrown into mourning as the conductor of the vehicle has been rushed to St-Vincent Hospital Ndubia for medical treatment.
According to an eyewitness who shared the report to our correspondent, the driver of the vehicle is not injured but has rushed to a police station to avoid being attacked by angry mob.
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited
- Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Asset Maintenance Coordinator at APM Terminals
- Customer Experience Agent at Maersk Line
- Customer Success Executive at Interswitch Group
- Career Openings at FBNQuest Merchant Bank