A pregnant woman and her little kid have been crushed to death by a trailer in Ebonyi State.
It was gathered that the woman and her little kid were on their way to a popular market located in Ndubia, Izzi local government area of Ebonyi State to sell cassava in order to pay hospital bills of her sick child.
As at the time of filing this report, the community has been thrown into mourning as the conductor of the vehicle has been rushed to St-Vincent Hospital Ndubia for medical treatment.
According to an eyewitness who shared the report to our correspondent, the driver of the vehicle is not injured but has rushed to a police station to avoid being attacked by angry mob.
- 2023 Presidency: North Considering Jonathan To Take Over From Buhari
- Ondo Governorship Election: Fear Grips APC As Makinde, Tambuwal, Mimiko Meet To Forge Last Minute Alliance To …
- Nationwide Strike: Airspace Joins NLC, Vow To Shutdown Operation
- Disregard Fake News, ASUU Strike Is Still On — UNILAG Chairman
- NLC Dares FG, Insist On Nationwide Total Shutdown Protest Despite Court Order