A pregnant woman, her two children, and one other person were crushed to death in an accident that involved one tanker, one truck, and six motorcycles at Ikare, Akoko North-East local government in Ondo state on Saturday August 29. Several persons were also injured in the accident.
According to IgbereTV reports, a tanker conveying diesel had a brake failure and crashed into a truck, which eventually crushed the commercial motorcyclists.
The spokesman for the Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC) in Ondo, Omotola Ogungbawo, confirmed four deaths from the incident. However, eyewitnesses claim the death toll is eight.The bodies of the deceased persons have been deposited in a morgue.
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022