BREAKING!! Tinubu Told To Suspend Buhari From APC For Attending NEC Meeting
A Pro-democracy activist, Deji Adeyanju, has reacted to President Muhammadu Buhari’s decision to attend the All Progressives Congress, APC, National Executive Council, NEC, meeting called by the embattled National Deputy Secretary of the party, Victor Giadom.
Adeyanju said APC members loyal to Tinubu should be courageous enough to suspend Buhari if he attends the NEC meeting summoned by Giadom.
In a tweet, the convener of Concerned Nigerians wrote:
“I want the Tinubu faction of the APC led by Ajimobi to suspend president Buhari from the party if he goes ahead to attend Gaidom’s NEC. I want them to be courageous.”
Recall that Giadom had called for a NEC meeting to resolve APC’s leadership crisis.
Despite claims that Giadom lacked the powers to make such a decision, Buhari had signified interest to attend the meeting.
Buhari had claimed that the law backs Giadom to replace Adams Oshiomhole as National Chairman of the party.
JOBS RECOMMENDED 4 YOU
- Federal Ministry of Water Resources 2020 Job Recruitment (3 Positions)
- DSS Recruitment Application Form 2020 is Out
- Nigeria Air Force 2020/2021 Massive Recruitment for Airmen/Airwomen form (BMTC 2020) is out
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment form 2020
- United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) 2020 Job Recruitment –3 Positions
- Massive Recruitment at Fortune Marine & Energy Services Limited
- Massive Recruitment at Oyo state civil service commission
- 2020 Massive Recruitment at The American University of Nigeria
- Ongoing Jobs Recruitment in a Reputable Plastic Manufacturing Company in Lagos
Subscribe to Wee Talk Naija via Email
From Wee Talk Naija
The views expressed in this article are the writer’s, they do not reflect the views of Wee Talk Naija. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]
VIDEO OF THE MONTH: CORONA PALAVAR
MUST WATCH: AKPAN & ODUMA
- BREAKING: More Troubles For Magu As New Facts On Re-looting Of Recovered Funds Emerge
- Gal Pissetzky: 5 Things To Know About Hushpuppi’s Lawyer
- Boundary Dispute: Ikom Council Chairman Sues For Peace Between Warring Communities
- EXPOSED!! How Pastor Bought N573m Property In Dubai ‘On Behalf Of Magu’
- It’s Unfair To Parade Me Like A Common Criminal — Magu Cries Out
Share this post with your Friends on