BREAKING!! One Governor From South East Will Be Sacked From Office — Mbaka
All is certainly not well, for the Imo State governor Hope Uzodinma at this time. With RAP dragging him to court, to interpret the judgement of the Supreme Court, over the rightful winner of the 2019 APC governorship primaries, and Uche Nwosu, expected to join the case against him, this is certainly not the best of times politically for Hope Uzodinma. These plot against him might lead to the court sacking him on or before December this year.
A recent confirmed comment, attributed to Enugu Catholic priest, Rev Father Ejike Mbaka seems to point to Gov Hope Uzodinma, as his political problems compound.
The comment is currently making rounds on social media and reads as follows;
“I see one Governor from South East sacked from office for being too proud, stubborn and not accommodative…he can remedy the disgrace by changing his style now”
It would be recalled, that it was still Father Mbaka, that gave the prophesy that removed Rt Hon Emeka Ihedioha from office.Since his emergence as governor, Uzodinma has caused a breakup of the ruling party APC, in the state by his refusal to accommodate other factions, especially the Rochas Okorocha faction of the party, despite the support the faction gave him during the Supreme Court ruling.
Uzodinma had further launched attacks at the former governor, through his aides who have openly disparaged Okorocha. He had also instituted numerous probes against Okorocha and practically forced the former governor away from the state.
Okorocha is not alone in suffering Uzodinma’s style of governance, as Senator Ifeanyi Araraume, who also played a role in Uzodinma’s emergence was not left out in Uzodinma’s bid to dismantle ever strong political power in the state.
It is now public knowledge that Uzodinma would not back Araraume for the Senate. Senator Ifeanyi Araraume probably sensed that, and refused making comments on his political future, until recently after Uzodinma’s political backbone in the APC, Adams Oshiomhole, the sacked National Chairman of the APC, was booted out by the court.
Since then, Araraume had started showing signs of having interest in the Senate seat. Uzodinma, using Oshiomhole would have ensured Araraume didn’t get the ticket even if he wins the primaries, but with Oshiomhole out of the way, Araraume now has hope for a level playing field.
The plot to remove Uzodinma, now being hatched by the same people who helped put him there, is a source of worry to Uzodinma as an interpretation of the Supreme Court ruling against Uche Nwosu, means that the APC and the AA, had no candidates in the last election.
With the death of Abba Kyari and the removal of Adams Oshiomhole, and with the former allies now turning against him, Hope Uzodinma may not be able to pull off his Supreme Court magic again, and Rt Hon Emeka Ihedioha may be warming up to return to power.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Max FM Iya Jogbo is dead , TVC Communications Grieves
- Jobs in Lagos Today for Graduate Direct Sales Executive at Transsnet Group
- Field Disbursement Officer at Islamic Development Bank (IDB)
- Job Vacancies in Nigeria at Biomedical Nigeria Limited
- Hot Nigeria Jobs in a Sales & Distribution IT Firm in Lagos
JOBS RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
- Federal University of Petroleum Resources FUPRE Recruitment 2020 for Teaching And Non-Teaching Staff
- Lagos State Government Health Service Commission Massive Job Recruitment 2020 for Graduates
- Oyo State Teaching Service Commission (TESCOM) 2020 Massive Recruitment/
- FG officially Begins Recruitment of 774000 Nigerians, See How to Apply
- Federal Ministry of Water Resources 2020 Job Recruitment (3 Positions)
- DSS Recruitment Application Form 2020 is Out
- Nigeria Air Force 2020/2021 Massive Recruitment for Airmen/Airwomen form (BMTC 2020) is out
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment form 2020
- United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) 2020 Job Recruitment –3 Positions
- Massive Recruitment at Fortune Marine & Energy Services LLimite
- BREAKING!! Plot To Arrest And Detain Oshiomhle Thickens
- World Hepatitis Day: C-River Govt To Conduct Free Screening
- My Experience When I Visited A Hospital Amid COVID-19 Pandemic — Ubi Franklin Reveals
- OH NO!! 25-Year-Old Nigerian Man Commits Suicide After Girlfriend Dumped Him For Another Man
- HELLO GUYS!! If You Don’t Stop Doing These 9 Terrible Things, Your Woman Will Cheat On You (Especially No. 1,3 & 7)
See more posts about
Share this post with your Friends on