Aaron Ramsey reveals what Ronaldo did when he arrived at Juventus
Juventus midfielder, Aaron Ramsey, has revealed how Cristiano Ronaldo has helped him settle in at the club, claiming that the Portuguese superstar is “just a normal man”.
Ramsey, 28, left Arsenal for the Serie A giants in the summer on a free transfer, after his contract at the Emirates expired.
He has made five appearances in all competitions, since making his bow in the Champions League draw with Atletico Madrid last month.
And the Wales midfielder has opened up on life in Italy, revealing that five-time Ballon d’Or winner Ronaldo has played a vital role in helping him adapt to new surroundings.
“He was just like everybody else, really welcoming.
“Of course, he is one of the greatest to play the game but he is just a normal man. He breaks the ice straight away and makes you feel like you are talking to anybody else.
“There is a family feeling about the whole club. Everybody is in it to achieve one thing: to win football matches and trophies. Everybody is driven and very focused on what they need to be doing,” Ramsey told BBC.
VIDEO OF THE WEEK: SEX FOR GRADE IN NIGERIA
- BREAKING: Bride run mad during wedding after she duped another man with 1.7 million in Ekiti State
- FULL LIST: Cross River Governor makes fresh appointments
- Imo: Why is PDP and Ihedioha’s lawyer, Kanu Agabi asking for more time?
- FACTS YOU MUST KNOW!! Responding to a post by Governor Ben Ayade, Hon Bobby Ekpenyong Wrote..
- TRUE CONFESSION!! C’River is the most peaceful, safe, secure state in Nigeria — Fashim
Share this post with your Friends on