The Chief Justice of Nigeria (CJN) Justice Muhammad Tanko said this during the screening at the senate that Senator Eyinaya Abaribe should be in prison for standing in to bail someone who has committed an unforgivable offence.
He was given little time to make a speech before he was confirmed CJN.
During his brief speech, Tanko made reference to those who expose themselves by standing in to bail someone who has committed an offence. He said such people stand to be jailed once the offender runs away.
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited
- Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Asset Maintenance Coordinator at APM Terminals
- Customer Experience Agent at Maersk Line
- Customer Success Executive at Interswitch Group
- Career Openings at FBNQuest Merchant Bank