Today, Monday the 16th of March 2020, the National Chairman of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Adams Oshiomhole, ran to the office of the Chief of Staff to President Muhammadu Buhari, Abba Kyari.
Punch newspaper reports that it was not know why the National Chairman of the APC visited Abba Kyari in his office.
But people it would not be unconnected with the alleged planned removal of Oshiomhole tomorrow.
Do not forget that an emergency National Executive Committee (NEC) meeting of the APC is slated for tomorrow.
The meeting with Kyari came immediately the Appeal Court sitting in Abuja put off Oshiomhole’s appeal earlier today.
The appellate court was reported to have said a later date would be announced to hear Oshiomhole’s appeal against his suspension.
It will be recalled that an Abuja High Court ordered the suspension of Oshiomhole as the National Chairman of the APC.
The question is, what is Oshiomhole doing in Abba Kyari’s office?
Time will tell.
The Question is, will Oshiomhole survive this fight?
- Recent Vacancies at Glyde Lubricants Limited
- Employment Opportunities in a Leading Real Estate and Construction Company
- Latest Recruitment in a Top Class Private Hospital
- Current Vacancies at Prime Montessori School
- Job Vacancies at Wandel International Nigeria Limited
- Senior Associate – Capital Markets Accounting Advisory at PricewaterhouseCooper
- Career Opportunities at FHON Consulting