A 17 year old reportedly ran away from home after impregnating his two younger sisters during the lockdown.
A Twitter user identified as Rose Berry, who shared the story, said the 17-year-old teenager impregnated his 15 and 13 years old sisters.
Berry narrated that the 3 siblings were home alone throughout the lockdown that lasted for five weeks in South Africa as their mother was an essential worker.
The boy who couldn’t control his emotion for sex, began to sleep with his siblings… “This 17 years old boy impregnated his two younger sisters Their mother is an essential worker so she was working so they started sleeping together since lockdown.
“Mommy saw the 15year old has pregnancy symptoms then investigated only to find out the father is her son to add the 13 year old is also pregnant. The son admitted that he was sleeping with both his siblings then he ran away from home.” Rose said.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Restaurant Management Trainee Program at Sundry Foods Limited – 9 Openings
- Job Vacancies at Joemarine Nautical Company Nigeria Limited – 20 Openings
- World Bank Group Job Recruitment for Graduates
- Dangote Group Recruitment 2021 For Graduates in Nigeria
- Career Opportunities at International Breweries Plc
- Massive Recruitment at the Society for Family Health
- Kaduna State Ministry of Health Recruitment 2021