A man identified as Mustapha Aliyu has been arrested by the police in Abuja after he was caught with freshly severed head of a three-year-old boy, identified as Usman Awalu.
The 22-year-old reportedly confessed that he had beheaded four children, adding that he was paid N170,000 for every male head and N160,000 for the female head he supplied to his boss, who is at large.
Aliyu was also said to have informed detectives during interrogation that he had so far supplied four human heads to his master.
Parading the suspect and others in Abuja on Friday, the Commissioner of Police in charge of the Federal Capital Territory, Bala Ciroma, explained that the suspect took his victims from Sheda, Kwali, Kilankwa, Gwako and Leleyi villages, in the Kwali Area Council of the FCT.
The CP said, “On May 19, 2019, around 2.30pm, police operatives arrested Aliyu in possession of a freshly severed head of a three-year-old boy who was later identified as Usman Awalu of Rugan Fulani, close to Leleyi village in Kwali Area Council.
“The suspect confessed that prior to his arrest, he had beheaded four children and gave their heads to his master who is now at large. According to him, he was paid N170,000 for every male and N160,000 for every female victim. Effort is being intensified to arrest his master who is currently at large
- Urgent Vacancies in Warri for Receptionist and Laundry Man
- Current UBA Bank Recruitment For May 2021
- NGO Jobs in Lagos for Monitoring and Evaluation Officer at DNA Learning Solutions
- Job Vacancies at Kano University of Science and Technology, Wudil
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited